Image Map

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Showcase (2)

Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme, hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea, for sharing our newest books or book related swag
and to see what everyone else bought, borrowed or received for review this week.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(You can click covers for the Goodreads links)

Books I've bought and won:
          

Books given for review:
   
Thank you Little, Brown Books and Tule :)

Books on hold at the library:

Can you believe that it's the last Sunday of September? This month flew by way too quickly to me.
I've only read about 2.5 books, but I'm aiming for at least 3 in October!
Hopeless, The Dark Light of Day and Six of Hearts were all on sale for only 99c on Amazon :D
A few weeks ago I borrowed two books from the library but didn't get a chance to read them before they were due. 
Unfortunately, I couldn't renew them since they were all on hold *sigh*. 
Hopefully it won't be too long before they're available again!
This time I'm only waiting on The Darkest Minds and when I get it in my hands, I'm diving in right away!

What books have you added to your shelf?
Leave a link in the comments and I'll be sure to pop by and check out your haul :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope you enjoy Hopeless! Really liked that one :D I've gotten The Walled City too. Hopefully it'll work for both of us. :) Haven't read The Darkest Minds but will wait to buy it in hardcopy to. Happy reading! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopeless is really good! I hope you enjoy it. I don't love Colleen Hoover's newest stuff, but her first two series are pretty great.
    The Darkest Minds is definitely a series I hope to read one day. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete